It is my adorable sister-in-law's birthday today, so we mailed her this necklace over a week ago and it arrived to her yesterday, phew! I wanted to give her something with meaning, while Husband wanted to get her a Singing Justin Bieber toothbrush. MEN.
A couple of years ago my bonus-sister took me to Paris. We walked down Champs-Élysées, ate chocolate chip cookies in our beds and locked ourselves in an elevator at Charles de Gaulle airport... Paris will always be in my heart, thanks to her <3
To make your own themed charm necklace with a pendant you'll need:
* chain + chain links/jump rings
* pendant (found this one at Michaels)
* Charms (most times an uneven number of focal points just feels more pleasing to the eye, so I recommend a pendant plus an even number of charms), I found these at Michaels
* if you want to make a shorter necklace that does not go over your head, you need a lock
1. Slip the pendant into your chain, and then
2. Attach the ends of the chain together with the help of pliers or attach lock
3. Attach the charms to desired places on chain with chain links/jumps rings, again using the pliers to make it easier.