Christmas Calendar, Day 20
For the Bohemian: Flowery Bracelet
This bracelet is really quick to do!
You need some chain, a "middle-bit" that has holes in it (I found a pack of these ones with flowers at Michaels originally for by ballet flats, I'm sure they have other stuff, too), a couple of jump rings and a lock. I recommend using pliers, too.
* Make a loop which will fit around a finger in one end of the chain.
* Break the chain, and attach it to the flower row with a jump ring (or add charms to the chain with the help of jump rings)
* Attach the other end of the flower row to the chain with a jump ring.
* Break off a piece of chain and attach it to the chain coming from the flower row, so that you have to ends to put around your wrist.
* Attach lock pieces to the ends.
Puuh, photographing hands is so hard! Tried to photograph mine, tried to photograph a friend's... Will still try to get better photos for you guys :)
This was my last Christmas Gift post, still some yummy Christmassy stuff coming up until the 24th!